Thursday 19 February 2015

Special Yong Tau Foo @ North Bridge Road Market & Food Centre, Singapore

YTF for breakfast, yeahhh. I think I've found another personal favourite for my ytf fix.


The queue can be long at times, but the turnaround is fast, talk about efficiency!:) And the best part, the auntie is very friendly and chatty.


This round I wasn't sure what to go for and I let the auntie decide for me, went for a dry version with bee hoon. Check out the chilli plus the sweet sauce and generous portions of fried shallots.


Comes with a small soup on the side.


Absolutely gorgeous. I'll recommend to pick more of the fried ytfs, as I found those gems to be uber licking good.


Special Yong Tau Foo,
North Bridge Road Market & Food Centre,
861 North Bridge Road,
#01-87, Singapore.
198783.

No comments:

Post a Comment