Monday 22 February 2016

Imbi Market @ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Gosh, I wished I found this place sooner. So much glorious food!


Chee cheong fun galore again.


No complains here except when I ordered I had some mixed feelings whether to go for sweet + chilli sauce or curry. Asked the guy which one should I try, he said why not both combine. What a brilliant idea. Good stuff.


My friend ordered this wantan mee which was mended by a long hair indian guy (speaks good cantonese by the way)


Now I forgot how mean a KL poppiah can be. Delicious with nice crunchy bits, ordered from SisterS Crispy Poppiah.


I was sitting blindly, till this lady came and ask for drinks(a bit nazi, just don't dilly dally with her). Ordered a kopi ping, not too bad. Only later when I was googling for this place address I found out they serve good toast and eggs! Arghhhh definitely would be back to try the toast and half boil eggs.
Make sure you come in a bunch, so you can order and sample a variety of food.


Imbi Market,
Jalan Melati,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment