Sunday 7 February 2016

Tung Po Kitchen @ North Point, Hong Kong.

Beer in a bowl? Say what, I finally managed to get my ass down here, took me three years but hey I still got here.


Word of advice, better get your reservations in.


 Asahi beers served in a bowl, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


The lala cooked in chinese wine, I seriously adore this dish. Superb.



Ox tongue, yummy. Goes well with the beer.


Squid ink pasta with squid balls, a must order dish. I find it a bit bland, but my friend told me tonight the dish was so so. He tasted better the previous times. I will definitely be back to order this again and see whether he's right aha. On another note, the squid balls was awesome.


Some vege to balance the diet out.


And claypot tofu. Tofu was done nicely.


Tung Po Kitchen.
2/F Java Road Municipal Services Building,
99 Java Road,
North Point, Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment