Sunday 12 January 2014

Nasi Kandar Line Clear @ Penang, Malaysia.

If you google nasi kandar in Penang, theres a few infamous ones, and this is one of it. I think the standard has dropped a bit, but because of my teenage days, i would always go back to this stall when i'm in Penang to cherish my teenage days.


Messy, alot of dishes to choose from, walk up and queue and just hit what you wan't on your plate.


Fish head to share.


And this is my plate, sotong, fried chicken, fish roe deep fried(cholesterol bomb!) and some beef sparts.
It's a bit expensive in ringgit terms, but you have to try it. Good stuff.



Without fail, if when i do or i am in Penang, this is one of my stalls to come to for a Nasi Kandar fix. Expensive but i don't mind.



Nasi Kandar Line Clear,
177 Jalan Penang,
Georgetown, 10000,
Penang, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment