Tuesday 14 January 2014

Sari Ratu Restaurant @ Pahang Street, Singapore.

i was in need of speed, sorry i was in need of my nasi padang fix, and hell yeah i rode my bike speeding(legit speed of course). This place has been under my radar for quite some time, until one of my colleagues told me there's a branch here, and i was like skeptical. Did a google search and damn there is a sari ratu in singapore.



first time taking with flash on i4s, check this baby out. Chicken ,  beef , beef tendon and sambal petai(smelly beans).


another pic, sorry just goin goo goo ga ga over the food.



It brings back some nostalgic memories, as the first time i tried a nasi padang was in KL, Malaysia and it was Sari Ratu, a franchise from Indonesia. And i was hooked ever since. I dare say the outlet in Singapore brings back memories of the first time i've tasted a sari ratu nasi padang. Cbicken had a nice flavour in it, the tendon yes damn freaking good, the beef lungs was crispy, i liked mine soft, chewy. But the star is was the smelly beans, sambal petai. they are not shy with the petai, abundance of it.

I have to say it's not cheap compared to the rest, but you pay for the quality of food, you pay for what you get, and i have no qualms bout it.

Sari Ratu, Restaurant,
20 Pahang Street,
Singapore 198617.

No comments:

Post a Comment