Thursday 27 November 2014

Night Market @ Gili Trawangan, Lombok, Indonesia.

This place is packed, and I mean packed! Basically outdoor sitting with rows of tables and numerous of stalls to order your food from. First and foremost I would like to apologise as I'm not sure which stall I ordered the food from, but I'm sure it all tastes good, I think...heh.


Ordered satay with a variation of chicken, beef and fish. Now the sauce is similar but at the same time tasted different from the norm that I eat, nevertheless it's good stuff. The fish was chunky slices, chicken was small(I guess it's ayam kampong), and the beef was just nice.



Ordered a grilled fish, so many fishes to choose from, opted a local fish, very good marination and fresh.


Grilled sotong, my favourite for the night. Overall there's plenty of other dishes to choose and order, but we kept it at a bare minimum as the night is still young. Off for drinks after this.

Night Market,
Gili Trawangan, Lombok,
Nusa Tenggara Barat,
Indonesia


No comments:

Post a Comment