Thursday 27 November 2014

Scallywag @ Gili Air, Lombok, Indonesia.

Went to Gili Air for some island hopping, this place is much quieter than Gili Trawangan, perfect if you wanna spend some time with your love ones. I didn't manage to check out Gili Meno, was informed that island was more secluded, I guess for those honeymooners take note. 

Scallywag has two branches, one at Gili Trawangan and the other here. Opted a simple mee goreng dish extra spicy.


If there's one thing in Indonesia that I can eat everyday, is mee goreng, They do it awesome, and the one here upmarket a bit, with loads of fresh seafood.


Prawns was super fresh, ample squid,  egg yolk was runny and the best part, I requested spicy, and boy was it super spicy. The generous amount of chilli padi made me sweat. This is a mean mee goreng, coupled with a freaking awesome view of the beach. 


Gili Air, Lombok,
Nusa Tenggara Barat,
Indonesia


No comments:

Post a Comment