Friday 28 November 2014

Roast House @ Gili Trawangan, Lombok, Indonesia.

Roast chicken in Gili? I was actually eyeing more on local food, but this placed was packed every time I pass by it, had to check it out what's the hype all about. Also my travelling companion did a google check and this place came out with good reviews:)


The guy told me it's gonna take some time for the food to arrive, but I ain't complaining as a big Bintang beer bottle here cost 30k IDR.


Quite a small setup for the shop, with tables laid out in open air. Word of advice, don't sit inside or directly in front of the shop, super hot.



Check this baby out, 40k IDR get's you a quarter chicken, heapful portions of potatoes, carrots and some vegetables.  Was it worth the wait? Yes! I reckon this was one of my best meal for this trip, big portions, affordably priced and it tasted damn good! The gravy complimented the meal well.


Roast House,
Jalan Bintang Laut,
Gili Trawangan, Lombok,
Nusa Tenggara Barat,
Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment