Monday 20 July 2015

Asam Laksa @ Joo Hooi Cafe, Penang Road, Penang, Malaysia.

Touched down, dump my bags and off to satisfy my asam laksa cravings.


This place was packed, damn. Had to stand next to a table, while watching people finishing up their laksa. Luckily the dude was friendly and hurried up eating his laksa.


Ain't that just beautiful, and taste wise, yummy. Was tempted to order a second bowl, but guess I better save some tummy space and let other people take my seat. The place is chaotic, stuffy and hot, in out in a jiffy.


And the infamous cendol queue. I gave up and didn't manage to try it, oh well there's always next round. By the way I was sharing a table which I assumed was local, she mentioned if you order cendol from the helper in the coffee shop, it's not from this famous cendol stall but from another vendor.



This dude on top was smart, bring an umbrella! 

Joo Hooi Cafe,
475 Penang Road,
Georgetown,
10450 Penang,
Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment