Friday 27 November 2015

Lucky Pho aka Special Pho @ Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

So I was walking up down this street looking for Lucky Pho, and based on the unit number the place is called Special Pho. Guess it's the same or change of management or what I wouldn't know. What I do know is, the food is good.



I ordered a beef pho the works (USD 2.50).


The condiments, love the chilli oil.


The bowl was big and generous of portions. The broth, yummy till the last drop, a good hangover food, light on the stomach (unless you went nuts like me with the heavy dollop of chilli oil).


Again their not stingy on their vegetables to add on your noodle soup. Portion seen above is for two pax.



We ordered fried springs rolls to share as an appetiser. I reckon I'll just stick to the pho next time.


The exterior of the shop, try not to miss the sign, as I know I did for a couple of rounds. I'll definitely be back here again for the food.

Special Pho aka Lucky Pho,
11 Street 178,
Phnom Penh,
Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment