Friday 6 November 2015

Nasi Lemak Alor Corner @ Jalan Alor, Bukit Bintang, KL, Malaysia.

Got in early flight, and as I had ample time before lunch, went to tapau this famous nasi lemak situated at the corner of Jalan Alor and Changkat Bukit Bintang.


They had loads of dishes to go with your nasi lemak packet, very nice variety. So many dishes to try, but I had to limit myself to save some space for lunch. I know their fried chicken with spices is one of the best seller items, but I shall save that for next round I'm here.


Hard boiled egg, with generous dose of sambal, ikan bilis, peanuts, cuttlefish and paru(lungs). Now this is what I need to perk me up for the whole day ahead. Absolutely delicious.


Nasi Lemak Alor Corner,
Corner of Jalan Alor and ChangkatBukit Bintang,
KL, Malaysia.

Opening Hours , 7am-1030am.

No comments:

Post a Comment