Sunday 8 November 2015

Restoran Muar @ Tengkat Tong Shin, KL, Malaysia.

I just called it near Jalan Alor for the sake of easy reference, but it's the road behind/parallel to Jalan Alor, and this home cooked cuisine is on Tengkat Tong Shin. First time I was here, was by chance when one of my friends kidnapped me for lunch. It was so good, that I had to come here again next trip I was up in KL.


The menu is just like your normal sze char stall.



Sambal petai prawns and squid, a must order. I must admit, the sambal here is very tasty, not sure how they do it, doesn't taste like your average sambal.


This butter kai lan dish is just superb. Another star dish must order.


And the die die must order dish, the fried crispy egg with soya sauce drizzled on top. It's just a normal fried egg, but it's so fluffy yet crispy. I honestly can just wack this with plain rice and with some sambal on the side.


Salted egg chicken, another good dish worth mentioning. We had the otak-otak as well, not bad. Ok, here's the thing about this place, I've been to a few sze char stalls, some dishes are good, some are a miss. Been here twice, and both times, I can't find any fault in any of the dishes, if there was any fault, we over ordered being the glutton we are. The other thing I like about this place, the servers were friendly and attentive.

Restoran Muar,
No 6G, Tengkat Tong Shin,
0200 KL, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment