Sunday 25 May 2014

Ting Heng Seafood Restaurant @ Tiong Bahru, Singapore.

My version of steamboat loads of beers, bunch of mates and loads of good food. That's what communal eating is about, and this place has an old quaint setting in a hipster neighbourhood. Anyway the food here is good, so far I've been here a couple of times in the past 3 years, I think the standard has maintained.


First of all, sorry for the lighting as the place is badly lit. Secondly I didn't do the ordering, I trust my mates to order the dishes, and thus being said, yes it's pork spare parts above. I let the pictures speak for themselves.



Yeap, carnivore heaven, meat and more meat. Some beef slices, fish slices, scallops, pork, prawns, tofu and some greens(which no pics) lol.



Sliced fish.

Stuffed tofu resting on top. Anyway not sure what was it, but my friend ordered fried fish bones or something to add in the steamboat soup. That added an extra flavor to the broth. Very nicely indeed. The setting, the ambience, the quality of food, it's one of my favourite haunts for communal eating.


Ting Heng Seafood Restaurant,
Block 82, Tiong Poh Road,
#01-03, Tiong Bahru,
Singapore.

Opening hours 1700-0400 daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment