Saturday 3 May 2014

SweetSpot Deli @ Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.

I'm a sucker for sandwiches, maybe while growing up mom always ordered a club sandwich to keep me stay put and don't run around in the club. And now once in a while, I have to get my sandwich fix. A quick takeaway from mbs for lunch in the office.


Now check this baby out, pastrami sandwich large at 14sgd. Doesn't it look awesome(or sinful).


Comes with a huge coleslaw in the middle. This baby is one of the best sandwiches I had recently. Highly recommended!


I was being a bit greedy that day, order a smoked salmon bagel to share with a colleague of mine. It comes with a generous slapping of cream cheese, and tonnes of smoked salmon. This picture is just half of the bagel, the other half my colleague already munched down. For 13sgd, it's huge! Hmm honestly I can't choose which one is the best of the two lots, I wished next time they can come up with a combo, half and half.


SweetSpot Deli,
2 Bayfront Avenue,
#01-30, The Shoppes,
Singapore.

Tel 6688 8584

No comments:

Post a Comment