Saturday 3 January 2015

Alt Pizza @ Suntec City, Singapore.

One of my office mates suggested this place for lunch takeaway, prices was decent, so I decided to give it a go.


Kinda liked the decor, trendy and casual setting.


The menu, quite an extensive one.


The Hangover pizza, I actually liked this, my kinda pizza, meat and meat.


Truffle Shuffle pizza, was decent.


Buffalo Bill pizza with added anchovies. This was my second favourite out of the lot. The anchovies was divine, gave a nice salty kick.


A vegetarian pizza called Krazy for Kale, I actually didn't try this as it was meant for those vegetarians in the office:p Can you believe it, this was the most expensive pizza compared to the rest, but I guess the quality and generous toppings justified it, and true enough, all those that tried this pizza admitted it tasted damn good.

The pizzas are good, next time I shall be back for their happy hours and starters.

Alt Pizza,
Suntec City Tower 4,
#01-602/603,
Singapore.


No comments:

Post a Comment