Wednesday 21 January 2015

Zaffron Kitchen @ East Coast Road, Singapore.

Came here for dinner, laid back casual dining setting, and good happy hour beer deal 1 for 1(Heineken pint was 14 sgd, so technically it was 7 bucks a pint!).


I was kinda sceptical when the menu came on an ipad, gosh, another hipster joint. I'm a bit of an old school, talk to the staff, ask them what's the special of the day, personal recommendation etc.  I miss that human element.


Chicken tikka, what an absolute tender pieces of chicken to start with. They do it well here, juicy indeed.


The one on the left is the Jaipuri vegetable, I'm more of a carnivore person, so I eat vegetables just to balance my bad diet:)


Seafood vindaloo, and this dish is my favourite for the night. Pair it with the warm naan, all I need is a good vindaloo sauce and naan.


We had three versions of naan, which was the garlic, kashmiri and lachha. All were equally good. First impression, I thought another Indian food pass off, but after tasting it, I would be back. And did I mention they have a 1 for 1 beer all night long? What's not to love, beer and good curry.


Zaffron Kitchen,
135/137 East Coast Road,
Singapore 428820.

Tel +65 6440 6786

No comments:

Post a Comment