Friday 2 January 2015

Hajjah Mona Nasi Padang @ Geylang Serai, Singapore.

Fresh from my nasi padang escapade, and I'm back here again for another round. This time one of my favourite stalls was opened and luckily the queue wasn't that bad. The only problem, tables was pretty packed, so I tapaued instead.


8 pax in front of me, took me roughly 15-20 mins before my turn.


The wide array of dishes, oh my, if only I had more people on my entourage to sample all the dishes:/


This round I went for Nasi Jenganan, a standard set consists of from the left, begedil(potato cutlet), some vege(taugeh and greens to balance up the plate), paru(beef lungs) and tempeh on rice. If I'm not mistaken they put grated coconut on top, the orange coloured bits and pieces. Sambal belacan on the side, just a lovely and hearty meal.


Now, after queuing for some time, stuck looking at all the dishes, heh I had to order this siput masak lemak(snails in rich spicy coconut gravy). To die for, arghhhhh, just one of my comfort food, uber delicious.



Hajjah Mona Nasi Padang,
#02-166, Geylang Serai Market and Food Centre,
1 Geylang Serai,
Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment