Sunday 27 September 2015

Common Man Coffee Roasters @ Martin Road, Singapore.

Whats not to love on a weekend waking up slightly late and having brunch? A good eggs benedict and a bloody mary!


A bloody mary a day keep the doc away, ok maybe a bit too far fetched. A good hangover cure after a Friday night drinking.


Eggs benedict with ox cheeks on sourdough with loads of greens. A good perk me up on a hangover weekend. The whole meal was just spectacular, a bit expensive, but good stuff.


The mushroom salad was another dish you gotta order, can't stop munching on this, think the salad dressing was addictive that gave it an extra kick.


The CM burger was good, I had a bite of it, but I'm not a fan of the cheese they used, maybe I'm just a kampong boy that prefer my cheddar cheese.


To top it off, a nice latte. I found the coffee a bit acidic, maybe it was the batch they roasted. But all in a all a very good brunch. Definitely would be back here. Oh didn't get a picture of the grilled chicken, another below the radar dish definitely gotta order. I might get that next round!

Common Man Coffee Roasters,
22 Martin Road,
#01-00, Singapore.
293058.


No comments:

Post a Comment