Sunday 27 September 2015

Springleaf Prata Place @ Siglap, Singapore.

Another good contender for prata in Singapore, and why may you ask, I've been back here like 4-5 times in two months. Also there's a few factors that contribute why I frequent here, ease of parking, should be able to get a table easily and the bottom line, the food is good.


My first time here, I had a craving for thosai. Ordered a ghee onion thosai and it was done very nicely. Good stuff.


Second time here, ordered a normal prata and egg prata. Personal preference, I prefer the plain prata, it reminds me of the prata I used to eat growing up. Don't get me wrong, the egg prata was good, but it was leaning more towards a murtabak.


Third round when I was here, we ordered a medium size mutton murtabak. Boy was it huge, and it feed nicely for the both of us. Another awesome dish to order, not stingy on the ingredients. The other nice/sinful dish to order is the Umami 50 murtabak. I was raving so much about this place in the office, that a colleague of mine tapaued that murtabak back to the office, sublime!

Springleaf Prata Place,
57B Jalan Tua Kong,
Singapore 457253.

No comments:

Post a Comment