Friday 11 September 2015

Lin Heung Kui @ Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.

This place brings back memories, as my first ever trip to HK, was fast and furious. Think it was a 3 day 2 nights thingy, makan, booze, party and repeat. That trip was awesome as I had a good friend who organised everything and this was one of the joints we went for brunch/lunch.


It seems this is the other branch for Lin Heung from Wellington Street. That place sigh chaotic but if you wanna a taste of old school Hong Kong, go there. For comfort and more relaxing dim sum, come here! The food is equally good.



Some beef spare parts, delicious but sinful.


Siu mai , har gao the works.


  Fried yam cake and my personal favourite chee cheong fun. Oh man, definitely a must order, the chee cheong fun rocks.



Chicken feet, my friend ordered. Somehow this is just one of the things I can't seem to eat. One things for sure, this place serve good dim sums, or maybe I was nursing my hangover again eating here. Nice!

Lin Heung Kui ,
2-3/F, 46-50 Des Voeux Road West,
Sheung Wan,
Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment