Monday 20 April 2015

100g Korean Charcoal BBQ Restaurant @ Amoy St, Singapore.

Korean bbq, my friend introduced me to this place, and hands up, one of the best korean restaurants I reckon. They use real charcoal!


The starter salad was awesome.


It's not korean bbq unless you get the complimentary sides. The kimchi was good, tofu silky smooth., the white pickled radish yummy.



Makoli to wash down the grease, plus alcohol and bbq pairs very well, heck everything taste well with a bit of alcohol:)


Marinated beef with some nice marbling. It just melts in the mouth. Delicious.



The pancake was another dish I liked, generous on the ingredients.



The kimchi soup was full of flavour and have a nice spicy tang to it. Another dish I have no complains. Basically I didn't find any fault in all the dishes. Good stuff, another favourite joint I'll be back for my korean bbq cravings.



100g Korean Charcoal BBQ Restaurant,
93 Amoy St,
Singapore.

+65 6220 7176

No comments:

Post a Comment