Tuesday 14 April 2015

Gandhi Restaurant @ Little India, Singapore.

In need of a banana leaf fix, I'm very thankful I met this guy that recommended this place. It was totally out of my radar, and boy have I found a rustic good old school banana leaf indian rice.



Ok I forgot which one was this, definately a chicken, think was a masala. Spicy just the way I like it.



A standard banana leaf rice, veges, papadam and rice, and just have generous amounts of curry on top. Add on a slice of fried tenggiri fish. The curry was a stellar here, good stuff. Tenggiri reminds me of the old school type the way they fried it. Add some yoghurt/thairu on the rice mix it with curry, pure comfort food. Next round I shall try the fish cutlet and fried chicken.


Gandhi Restaurant,
31A Chander Road,
219538 Singapore.


No comments:

Post a Comment