Thursday 30 April 2015

Sinar Pagi Nasi Padang @ Geylang Serai Market & Food Centre, Singapore.

Happy days, my favourite joint in Geylang Serai had about 5 people queuing when I joined the line on this random weekday about 11ish am.



Being a nasi padang stall, you have loads of dishes to choose from. As I was still recovering from a hangover, lazy to think, I opted for a normal set of pre loaded stuff on rice. Chose a nasi rawon.


Beef lungs, sambal sotong/cuttlefish, begedil/potato cutlet, tempeh goreng and I think the crunchy stuff was kerisik. And not to forget the potent sambal belacan. This stall never disappoints me, everything was just superb. Do check out their other dishes, good stuff.


Sinar Pagi Nasi Padang,
#02-137, Geylang Serai Market & Food Centre,
Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment