Monday 13 April 2015

Little Creatures Brewery Great Hall @ Fremantle, Australia.

A must visit at Freo is the Little Creatures Brewery. Awesome place with good beers and bar grubs. I loved my previous visit at the Melb branch, and this place is bigger, livelier and nicer scenery.


Heh I was here two days in a row to sample the beer, my personal favourite is the pilsner, bright ale, white rabbit pale ale and the pipsqueak apple cider.


View is gorgeous.


Not bad for a weekend lunch crowd huh, packed.



Some greens for starters, a rocket salad. Can't go wrong here as the ingredients are fresh.


Marinated octopus was ok, I expected more. The oysters was absolutely brilliant.


Loved the mussels, Grab some bread and dunk it in the broth. Ask for extra spicy for the added kick.


Salami pizza a bit heavy on the crust, but tasted damn good though.


The aftermath of the mussels and had to take another pic of the beer. I loved the atmosphere here, no frills, good beers, good food with excellent company. Everything was perfect, what a good day to spend my weekend.


Little Creatures Brewery Great Hall,
40 Mews Road,
Fremantle,
WA 6160, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment