Tuesday 12 May 2015

Mee Goreng @ Hass Bawa @ Marine Parade Central, Singapore.

Mee goreng stall and was on the Singapore Hawker Masters 2014, I had to check it out.



Mee goreng with upsize on the meat. The guy was friendly, there was no queue, I ordered, he said come back in 5 mins to pickup. I took the opportunity to run opposite and get a teh tarik from Hilmi Sarabat stall (seems another famous stall, one of Singapore's president use to tapau teh tarik from here) got a table and came back to collect the mee goreng.


The mee goreng is delicious, it hit all the right spots. One of my biggest complains when I have mee goreng, the meat is normally is non existent. If you're a carnivore like me, please order with extra meat. I honestly understand the hawkers trying to deliver good food at an affordable price, so do them a favour, just tell them upsize on meat or upsize the whole portion. Good stuff! After that wash it down with the teh tarik, ahhh now this is what I call a good brunch. 

Hass Bawa ,
Block 84 Marine Parade Central,
#01-150, Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment