Saturday 30 May 2015

Shin Minori Japanese Restaurant @ UE Square, Singapore.

Japanese buffet at Shin Minori ala-carte style.


Marinated octopus, I just adore this little suckers, delicious.


Highlight of my dinner, the sashimi slices. Slack the salmon belly was hidden behind the green plastic in the picture. Thick freshly cut sashimi, no complains here.


The maki rolls was another star here, the chef did a good job.


The taugeh think was teppanyaki style, crunchy, I liked it. Beef was alright, or maybe they serve a big portion for the two of us.


And the rest of the grilled and yakitori stuff. Food is good, or maybe I was stuffing down the sashimi down the throat that by the time I reached the rest, had some difficulty in finishing it. Menu is extensive, and the portion can be big.

Shin Minori Japanese Restaurant,
81 Clemenceau Avenue,
#03-15/16 UE Square,
Singapore.

Tel +65 6733 2272

No comments:

Post a Comment