Sunday 3 May 2015

Yoyogi Sushi Sake Bar @ The Grandstand, Singapore.

It's been quite some time since I've been back at The Grandstand, too far! But the saving grace, ample parking, and I reckon I should come back here often, so peaceful!:) This round am off to check out Yoyogi.


Grilled puffer fish with mayo dip. I can actually sit at the bar, drink sake and beer while munching on this the whole night.


The oyster was just sublime.


The sake was kicking in, not sure what the two dishes above and below is called, but I remembered it tasting good.



No fault with the sashimi, fresh, uni was to die for, the tuna, sigh just melt in the mouth.


This was a refreshing dish, clean the palate. You pour the broth into a small bowl.


And the last dish, foei gras. A rich tasting dish to sum up the meal. Damn it, I never asked for the mentaiko angel hair pasta, I shall be back to have that the next round. I'll be honest, last round I came to Yoyogi was when they were still at Mohamed Sultan. Even though they switched venue, rest assured the quality of food is still there.


Yoyogi Sushi Sake Bar,
200 Turf Club Road,
#01-12, The Grandstand,
Singapore.

Tel +65 6468 8826

No comments:

Post a Comment