Saturday 30 May 2015

New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice @ Jalan Gasing, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

So I arrived early and the pub wasn't opened yet(next post), had about 40 mins to kill, there's two shops quite famous for their Ipoh chicken rice in Jalan Gasing, we opted to try this one out.



I ordered something light koew teow soup, broth was flavoursome.


Pork meatballs to share.


How can you not order the taugeh when you have Ipoh chicken rice. Good stuff, nearly as good to the ones in Ipoh.


Chicken was tender and juicy, loved the skins. I can't shake the feeling there's a bit of msg somewhere, correct me if I'm wrong. Next stop, time to hit some beers at the pub next block.


New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice,
107 Jalan Gasing,
46000 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment