Monday 16 June 2014

Cut @ Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.

Steak, yum yum, now this is one of my favourite joints as they really serve good steak. Pricey but hey one of those special celebrations kinda of place. Ordered a Merlot to start, sorry totally forgot to take the pics, was fully engrossed chit chatting with my mates. The breadsticks was good, same goes for the small cheese puffs. Something to start the ball rolling.


You'll have an option of 4 breads to start as well, I normally go for the onion one as the pic above. Word of advice try not to stuff too much on the breads, it's good but save your stomach for the mains and sides.



A tomato salad for starters, something healthy before we start our carnivorous journey. Tomatoes was excellent, coupled with some anchovies and blue cheese.


Onions rings, can't stop munching on this.


There were three of us, we ordered one portion of dry new york and another rib chop for two (990gm) to share between us. Nicely cut and served.


Dry aged new york steak was actually better than I expected, I think next time I shall go for that cut again. Rib chop was good, tender and moist, but I think I was just overloaded by all the meat, there was minimum 1.2 kilos of meat on the table between the three of us. Had another bottle of Shiraz to top it up. And there was no room for dessert after that. This place serve decent steaks, and the service, I love it. Very courteous and a friendly bunch. By the way we actually came to check out the Hokkaido Snow beef, but it was sold out! bummer. There's only a few limited cuts of that particular beef, so please call and check before hand if you wanna try the Hokkaido snow beef.

Cut,
Marina Bay Sands,
10 Bayfront Avenue,
Singapore.

Tel +65 6688 8517

No comments:

Post a Comment