Sunday 1 June 2014

Taiwan Railway Bento @ Kallang Avenue, Singapore.

I haven't been to Taiwan yet, so I can't really compare the quality of the food. But when a colleague of mine suggested this for take away for lunch in the office, why not? I'm always gamed for new cuisine.


Real wooden bento box, honestly just by looking at it was appealing. They have two outlets one being in International Plaza and the second at CT hub at Kallang Avenue which my colleague did a take away.


Chicken cutlet bento rice set. The bento looked small before I opened it, but boy oh boy, the cutlet was humongous, comes with a bit of lap cheong(chinese sausages), half egg, gravy and some vegetables. Chicken cutlet was awesome, its damn good and the other thing I loved was the pickled vegetables.This bento was just right, they managed to captured all the taste in one small box.


Another side view of the bento. Although it looks small from the outside, it really stuffed me up.

Taiwan Railway Bento,
CT Hub,
2 Kallang Avenue,
#02-16 Singapore, 339407.


www.railwaybento.com

No comments:

Post a Comment