Wednesday 25 June 2014

Tonkatsu by Ma Maison @ Mandarin Gallery, Singapore.

Was introduced to this joint by a good friend of mine, and I occasionally come back. Love the unlimited refill of the salad/shredded cabbage and rice.


A complimentary radish(correct me if i'm wrong) with a dazzle of ponzu sauce. I'm not sure why, but after eating this, it builds up my appetite. Maybe that's why it's complimentary :)


This visit I opted for an Aji set, if I'm not mistaken horse mackerel fish. Beautifully done, crispy on the crumbs and tender in the inside. Salty, but not too salty the flesh, pair it with the rice, nice. The set comes with a starter and a soup on the side.


Stole a piece of ebi/prawn from my friend, good stuff. I strongly suggest go for the mix set, as you'll have a mixture of flavors.

Comfy place, good food, will definitely come back again.

Tonkatsu by Ma Maison,
Mandarin Gallery,
#02-35/36,
333A Orchard Road,
Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment