Wednesday 18 June 2014

Lao You Ji Fish Head Steamboat @ Tiong Bahru, Singapore.

Lazy sunday and a bunch of us headed to Tiong Bahru for some steamboat. And boy was I surprised they served an awesome steamboat. Oh and the ambience reminds me back to the good old days having a meal by the roadside.



 We opted for the clear soup broth. Yes one of the better clear soup ones I've tasted, very good.


Ordered some dumplings and beef slices.


Add home made fishballs, yes very good, the fish balls were bouncy. The beef was equally good.


Crispy tofu skins and deep fried tofu.Very nice, all tasted good when put inside the the steamboat.


Some greens for the picture, as you know I'm not a vege person but I could use the balance.


The star dish, fried bee hoon with cockles. They are very generous with the portions, this is how I like my bee hoon for dinner, not too dry, wet and juicy cockles. The steamboat is equally good, I was surprised the clear broth actually make me salivate and wanna go again for a second round. Good hangout place for supper, or dinner.

Lao You Ji Fish Head Steamboat,
245 Outram Road,
Singapore 169046.

Opened 5pm to 5am daily.



No comments:

Post a Comment