Saturday 25 October 2014

Ikoi Japanese Restaurant @ Hotel Miramar, Havelock, Singapore.

Ala carte buffet menu galore, and it's about time I went over and check this place. This place is normally packed, a reservation is recommended.


Some freshly cut sashimi, the usual stuff.


The one on the right is the crispy salmon skin roll, loved it.


Stir fry udon.


Some cherry tomatoes.


California maki, I kinda liked this. They do this well here.


I've recently learnt to appreciate shishamo. It has this rich taste and goes down well with beers.


Grilled mackerel, beautifully done.


Cold soba.


Grilled chicken skewer.


Curry on rice was good, only managed to had a spoonful, as by this round I was stuffed. Good place for a catch up with some friends over good food. I would definitely be back.


Ikoi Japanese Restaurant,
401 Havelock Road,
#01-01 Hotel Miramar,
Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment