Tuesday 21 October 2014

Super Loco @ Robertson Quay, Singapore.

Mexican food craving, and had to test this place out based on the good reviews, and boy were they right.


A michelada concoction which consists of beer, tomato juice, lime and spices. quite a refreshing drink actually.


 hmm, I forgot what is this, can somebody help me out, but I recall it taste damn good though.


Ceviche de Mango, the only dish I was actually aiming for, and boy was it good. Good stuff.


 A fish taco, quite good actually. Had some other variation of tacos, still good.


Quesadillas, can't recall which one though, but I remember it was good.


And the last dish of the night, my friend ordered this, a beef dish with some marination, very well executed.  The ambience is nice, food is good, and the staff us super friendly. Good place for a chill out session.

Super Loco,
#01-13 The Quayside,
60 Robertson Quay,
Singapore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment