Tuesday 21 October 2014

Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice @ Maxwell Food Centre, Singapore.

Call me bias or what, first time I've tried Tian Tian chicken rice, I never looked back. There's other chicken rice which is equally or near good, but this stall in Maxwell always have a sentimental spot for me as this was my first stall I had my Singapore Hainanese chicken rice.


This round I was pressed for time, had to do a tapau/take away.


Chicken rice with a side dish of beansprouts and cuttlefish. Everyone has their own style of eating it, and mine is sprinkle the thick dark soya sauce.


Add a generous dollop of chilli with a bit of garlic. Good stuff. Chicken is moist and tender. The beansprouts was crunchy, cuttlefish perfectly done and the chilli sauce is a killer. A good wholesome meal.

Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice,
Maxwell Food Centre,
#01-10/11,
1 Kadayanallur Street,
Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment