Friday 3 October 2014

Por Kee Eating House (1996) @ Tiong Bahru, Singapore.

I've always wanted to try this sze char place for quite some time, and as luck would have it, we ended up here for dinner as the original venue for dinner was closed.  This place can get packed, please call for reservation in advance if you require indoor seating. We were lucky we came on a weeknight and managed to get a table outside.


The tofu/beancurd was absolutely delicious. This was my favourite dish for the night.


Chicken was good, I'm not a fan of breast, so I might be a bit bias to say it was a bit dry to my liking.


Sorry for the bad pic, was eager to dig in. Grouper fish cooked in thai style if I'm not mistaken. Fish was excellent, fresh and the flesh was moist. The broth was sweet sour, very addictive. All in all a good dinner. I would suggest pick an outdoor sitting, open air by the car park, under the stars in a quiet neighbourhood. For a moment there I thought this wasn't Singapore.

Por Kee Eating House (1996),
Block 69 Seng Poh Lane,
#01-02 Singapore.
160069.

Tel +65 6221 0582

No comments:

Post a Comment