Sunday 26 October 2014

No Signboard Seafood Restaurant @ Geylang Road, Singapore.

Had some cravings for crabs, suggested to a mate of mine to No Signboard at Geylang. Its been awhile since I was back here, food was still good as I recalled last time.


 Fresh oysters to start, huge and tasted good.


I love bamboo clam, and this place does it well. Soya sauce, garlic, spring onions and tang hoon, excellent.

Seafood haw fun, the noodles had a bit of the wok hei. Good stuff.


 Salted egg yolk prawns, very very addictive, was slurping the gravy.


Their signature dish is the white pepper crab, my first time trying it as I'm accustomed to either chilli or black pepper crab. Boy oh boy, I think I've found another favourite crab dish. The taste is subtle yet it has a nice zing to it.


No Signboard Seafood Restaurant,
No, 412/414/416 Geylang Road,
Singapore 398342.

Tel +65 6842 3415



No comments:

Post a Comment