Tuesday 7 October 2014

Vegetarian Bee Hoon @ Maxwell Food Centre, Chinatown, Singapore.

Back here in Maxwell Food Centre to do some tapau for breakfast, and my usual stall was closed. I found this vegetarian bee hoon stall instead, what a hidden gem. Simple and unassuming.


Some of the vegetarian dishes available, honestly my favourite is the tofu skins. The rest are just mock flours disguised as meats, not bad, but the tofu is still the best. Oh sorry, they have cabbages as well, I think. Honestly I know nuts about veges.


Being a non vege person, this actually tasted good. I love it. You have the option of translucent gravy, spicy gravy, or non. I tasted both translucent and spicy gravy, both equally good. Dishes look simple, affordable on the wallet, taste wise on par with my breakfast favourites. I shall be back for more.



Vegetarian Bee Hoon (Stall signage is in Chinese)
Maxwell Food Centre,
Stall #01-15.
1 Kadayanallur St,
Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment