Wednesday 13 August 2014

Chye Seng Huat Hardware @ Tyrwhitt Road, Singapore.

Being a hipster again, was looking for a perfect cuppa. This post actually spans over two different coffee sessions at the same joint. Guess I like this place;)


Front view of the place, the entrance is on the side through a warehouse looking metal door.


A killer latte, reckon one of the best I have come across in Singapore. Not too bitter, just a nice balance to it. Top marks. Was suppose to try the cold brew for my second cuppa, but the latte was just too good, ended up ordered a second one.


Huat ah!


Next round I was here, had to try the cold brew coffee. Honestly, this didn't fancy me. I'll stick to my hot latte anytime. I like this place, as there's ample sitting area, and on both accounts, I managed to get a table straight away.

Chye Seng Huat Hardware,
150 Tyrwhitt Road,
Singapore.


No comments:

Post a Comment