Sunday 24 August 2014

Wah Kee Big Prawn Noodles @ Pek Kio Market and Food Centre, Singapore.

Talk about prawn noodle soup, there's a few stalls that comes to mind, and this stall is one of it.


Call it a placebo effect, but based on a few blogs, the broth here is cooked without any pork bones. I find it refreshing, different, but it stills pack a punch. I can't describe it, you have to try it for yourself.


Ordered a dry version, meehoon mee, nice, few crunchy lards on top. Delicious.


Comes with huge prawns, as I mentioned earlier, I absolutely adore the soup, it just tasted supreme. And here's the catch, after quietly queuing I normally order the 10 sgd one, hence the prawns are big, and the food nazi auntie is nice. I've read of her legendary nazi, I officially saw it with my own eyes with the person in front of me, and I personally saw her from nazi to friendly when I ordered mine. Do not say I did not warn you. All in all, this is a mean wicked bowl of prawn noodle soup.

Wah Kee Big Prawn Noodles,
#01-15,
Pek Kio Market and Food Centre,
41A Cambridge Road,
Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment