Thursday 7 August 2014

Ippudo SG @ Mandarin Gallery, Singapore.

One of my all time favourites ramen joint, and finally I reckon about time I blogged about it. Although I normally go to the branch at Mohammed Sultan, this round I was at Mandarin Gallery, and the standard maintains.


Some gyoza for starters, not bad pretty standard gyozas.


I've tasted a few versions, but my favourite is always the one with the fragrant garlic oil. Absolutely stunning. A standard bowl that comes with pork belly, fungus and spring onions and opted with hard noodles, add flavoured egg and seaweed.


In my humble opinion, I reckon the noodles here size texture is the best compared to others, not to thick and not to thin. Just nice. The broth? Wholesome and it hits the spot, love it to bits.


Another tip if you're a garlic fan, ask for fresh garlic and grate it for an extra oomph. Comfort food for supper? You can try this at the Mohammed Sultan branch.

Ippudo SG,
33A Orchard Road,
#04-02/03/04,
Mandarin Gallery, Singapore.

http://www.ippudo.com.sg/ for other locations and timings.

No comments:

Post a Comment