Saturday 2 August 2014

Poy Kee Yong Tau Foo @ People's Park Food Centre, Chinatown, Singapore.

It's been quite some time since I was here for food, so I was walking around, and I've heard of two infamous ytf stalls here, and boy was I in luck, this particular one had like 5 people queueing. First time I'm trying it, and it's good stuff.




  I did a take away, 5 bucks portion. Heh was being a bit greedy, think the smallest portion was priced at 3 sgd.


Nice al dente noodles, topped with a few ikan bilis(anchovies) and some greens. Just nice.


 And the ytf, nicely done, generous portions for 5 bucks, soup was beautiful, just what I needed for to cure my hangover. I have found another ytf stall worth to visit next time. Classic.


Poy Kee Yong Tau Foo,
#01-1066, People's Park Food Centre,
Chinatown, Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment