Tuesday 19 August 2014

Mrs Pho @ Beach Road, Singapore.

Found another gem the other day, was still on my pho mode when a colleague of mine mentioned to me to check this place out.


Check that chilli out, not the usual chilli oil that I have with pho, but this is good stuff. Looks mild but packed a punch.


Was feeling a bit greedy and ordered fresh spring roll for starters. Nice, coupled with the sauce, the taste was excellent.


Special beef combo pho, just like I my pho. Filled with beef and spareparts.


 A bit of the chilli oil for some spicyness.


This is a first for me, maybe it's their original style, a small soup bowl on the side with an egg. It actually taste refreshing. Nice!


Added a few more teaspoons of chilli oil, the broth is good, full of flavour. Beef slices and balls are done well, spareparts are done just right. This place literally rocks. Another pho gem for me. Thumbs up!

Mrs Pho,
349 Beach Road,
Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment